Federal Manipal School of Banking - Admission
ADMISSION TO PGDBF COURSE OFFERED BY FEDERAL MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING - JUNE 2014
Eligibility Criteria – Recruitment for selection of candidates for admission to PGDBF course of FMSB
A. Minimum Educational Qualification
Graduation (qualifying examination) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
Students appearing for the qualifying examination in the academic year 2013-14 and who are awaiting the results are also eligible to apply. However the results of the qualifying examination should be announced by the University/ Institution by 15.07.2014 and the candidate should secure minimum 60% marks for the qualifying examination. Non attainment of minimum stipulated marks will disqualify the candidate from final selection.
- Graduation course or equivalent examination must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Graduation in Agriculture/ Engineering means those who have passed a 10+2+4 year course. Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in law or degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the degree. In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the Bank by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Year wise / semester wise mark sheet for each year / semester in respect of the qualifying examination from the concerned University should be available.
B. Age ( As on 01.04.2014)
Shall not exceed 26 years as on 01.04.2014. (candidates should be born on or after 01.04.1988)
The candidate must be a Citizen of India
The candidate should possess a MAT-SCORE of May 2014 with a minimum composite score of 500 from the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the Al India Management Association (AIMA) during May 2014.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.federalbank.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application format should be filled in English only. The online application will be opened for registration from 05.06.2014
2. Candidates are advised to keep particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying, as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Fill up all the details required in the online application. After successfully completing the online application, candidates may take the printout of the online application and retain it with them for their records.
5. There no provision to modify the online application once submitted. Hence candidates are requested to be careful while filling the online application form.
Selection process consists of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Bank reserves the right to call only the required number of candidates for GD and PI after short listing.
The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidates any of the centres other than the one opted for by him/ her, to advance/ postpone/ reschedule the dates of selection process and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
1. Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. stipulated and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the admission/ appointment, his/her admission/ services are liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
2. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of selection process, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to admission/selection will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
3. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for group discussion / personal interview commensurate with the requirement.
4. Eligible candidates have to appear for the group discussion / personal interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.
5. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
6. The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
7. Admission of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank's Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities/ Professional Agencies, satisfactory references from respectable referees and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank.
8. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
9. Candidates shall submit only one application for the selection process.
10. There is no application fee for this selection process.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For any queries regarding the registration of online application candidates may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Participants Handbook||(927) KB|
|Frequently Asked Questions||(272) KB|