Federal Manipal School of Banking - Admission
General Instructions / Important Points to be noted
- Before filling the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc stipulated and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and /or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the admission/ appointment, his/her admission/ services are liable to be cancelled / terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of selection process, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The exam fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted against any other recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves. The e-mail id should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Under no circumstance the candidates should furnish an e-mail id which doesn't pertain to him / her.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application with themselves for their reference. It need not be sent to the Bank.
- Call letter will be sent to the registered E-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates should bring the call letter, Copy of ID proof, copy of the payment challan/ counterfoil of application fee/ receipt of online payment.
- Valid proof of identity such as PAN card/ Passport/Voter ID card/ Driving licence or any other valid proof of identification with photograph should be produced at the time of online aptitude test.
- Candidates can login to the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) using their Application Number & Password generated at the time of submitting the online application, to schedule the date & venue of the online aptitude test. This facility will be available from 26th November 2014 till 28th November 2014. After booking the online aptitude test schedule through the OEBS, the candidates can download their aptitude test call letter till 5th December 2014.
- Bank reserves the right to allot candidates to a center other than the one opted for.
- Multiple applications will be rejected.
- The candidates called for the online exam / Interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide TA / HA under any circumstances.
- Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees will be extra and to be borne by the candidate.
- Admission of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the Bank's Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his/her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities/ Professional Agencies, satisfactory references from respectable referees and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online application well before the last date.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Online Application opening Date
Online Application Closing Date
OEBS and Admit Card Opening Date
OEBS Closing Date
Online Aptitude Test (Tentative dates)
6th and 7th December 2014
HOW TO APPLY- STEP BY STEP GUIDE
a) Click on Apply Now to register
b) For new Application – Click on the ‘New Registration' Link. This will open the first page of the new Application.
c) Fill the first page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth and Qualification as required in the form. Check them carefully before pressing the ‘submit' link because you will not be permitted to change these basic details in the application later. Kindly note down the Application Number & Password which is to be entered to login for completing your registration.
d) Login again – After noting down the application number & password, kindly click the ‘Login again to complete the online application' button to proceed with your registration. Login again & fill all the other relevant details to submit the online application.
(Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the Application later, on or before the Last Date of Submission of Application, by going to the Application Website again and logging in as Registered Candidate using your Application Number and Password.)
e) Filling of details in the subsequent pages - Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
f) Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the ‘SUBMIT' Button or else go back to edit the details. After completing all the relevant details, the candidate shall click the ‘Submit' button to finish and submit the online application. Candidates shall also take a print out of the application form generated at the end of the successful online registration process. The same shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. ONCE THE DETAILS ARE SUBMITTED HERE, NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AT SUBSEQUENT STAGES.
g) ‘Registration Completed' mail will be sent to your registered email id. This Application Number & Password will allow you to Login further to complete your registration / print registration slip either now or before the Last Date of Submission of Application.
INSTRUCTION FOR UPLOADING OF PHOTO AND SIGNATURE:
- UPLOAD OF PHOTOGRAPH:
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white back ground, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of file should be not more than 500 kb.
- UPLOAD OF SIGNATURE:
Sign on a white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and it should match with the signature on the attendance sheet at the time of the online test.
PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE MODE/ OFFLINE MODE:
Online Mode: Candidates will have to select Online Payment to pay exam fee through online using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to remit the application fee at any branch of Federal Bank or through other Banks also (through NEFT) and select Challan/ NEFT as applicable.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the exam fee.
Help Desk Incase if you have any queries regarding how to fill the application, please call us on our help desk number is +919019583229.
Help Desk is open from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM. For further clarifications you may send an email to email@example.com
**This application is best viewed in IE 8 and above