- Available for direct agricultural purposes as well as allied activities
- Avail loan amount maximum up to Rs.10 Lakhs
- Longer repayment period – Maximum of 120 months
- Minimal paperwork
- Hassle free processing
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
Activities covered under the scheme
Finance to individual farmers for Agriculture to meet their investment credit as follows:
- All kinds of land development
- All kinds of Irrigation
- Farm mechanization
- Construction of sheds, store, farm house, manager, supervisor, labor quarters, tanks etc. for agriculture and allied activities
- Traditional/non-traditional plantations and horticulture development
- Allied Activities (dairy, fishery, piggery, poultry, bee-keeping, etc.)
- Loans to small and marginal farmers for purchase of land for agricultural purpose.
All other term loans for financing production and investment requirements for agriculture and allied activities.
Who can apply
Any farmer (individuals only) having good track record / repayment history with our bank. Borrowers having FKCC accounts with us where interest is serviced promptly and credits in the FKCC account in the particular year (i.e. 12 months from the date of disbursal or 12 months from the anniversary date) are not less than the limit sanctioned shall alone be considered for finance.
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
Loan from Rs. 3 Lakh to Rs. 10 lakh.
Easy repayment up to 120 months with monthly/ quarterly/ half yearly or annual installments
Up to two concurrent loans can be taken at one time.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of agricultural land/property- Tax receipts
The loan with interest shall be repaid within a maximum period of 120 months with monthly/ quarterly/ half yearly or annual instalments; depending upon the cash flow with a maximum cushion period of 12 months
- Minimum loan shall be Rs.3L and maximum loan shall be Rs.10L.
- Loan amount will be 50% value of collateral security or 5 times the previous year's net agricultural income from agriculture and allied activities; whichever is lesser; subject to maximum of 75% of the proposed investment cost.
- Minimum margin: 25%
Other terms and conditions
Spouse of the applicant shall join as Co-obligant for the loan. In case spouse is not available, one of the close relatives like father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter shall join the documents as a co-obligant.