- No phone calls
- No wait for SMS alerts
- Keep track of Savings, Current, Overdraft, Loans and Deposits accounts
- Get your account statements anywhere anytime
- Track your clearing cheques
- Supports offline mode
- Real time transaction updates
- Customize syncing interval
- Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
- Search and filter facility to find a transaction
- Multiple accounts view
FedBook - The trendsetter Mobile Passbook application got an overwhelming reception from our patrons since its launch in August 2013, which is evident from the outstanding customer ratings. With over 2,50,000 downloads FedBook is the most popular application in its category. Moving forward in this journey, we have created the new version for FedBook which is loaded with new and exciting features. It helps you keep track of your deposits, loans, cheques and more ! The new FedBook Version will be the first passbook application to offer the facility to view Deposit and Loan accounts.
- Customer can now keep track of his loan accounts .
- Details like Current balance, Interest rate, Loan period, Installment date, Installment Amount, Due Amount etc. is provided in the application.
- Customers can now view all his deposit accounts -RD , FD, Cash Certificates that he holds with our bank.
- Details like Balance, Account Type, Interest rate, Open date, Maturity date, Period, Deposit Amount etc is made available to the customer.
- Deposit accounts would be sorted in the order of maturity dates.
Track your Clearing Cheques
- This facility helps our customers to view their non regularized cheques once it is presented at our clearing houses.
|How to activate FedBook ?|
You can activate FedBook by just sending an SMS from your mobile number which is registered with your bank account.
SMS Format is given below:
FEDBOOK <<Space>> 14 digit account number
SMS should be sent to 919895088888 or 5676762
FedBook App is available for Android and iOS based smartphones, Windows phones and for Blackberry Touch Phones. Go ahead and explore FedBook !
Supported Account Types
FedBook can be activated for Savings, Current, Overdraft, Deposits and Loans.