Gone are the days when you needed to visit your Bank to update your passbook. Federal Bank introduces FedBook - a convenient and secure mobile app to get your Account passbook on your smartphone. Though, we are more than happy to serve you at our branch, we believe that your time is as valuable as your money. Unlike any other banking application, you need not fill in any application form- Just download FedBook app and start using it !
Unlike mobile banking, you need not fill any application form- just download the application and start using it. FedBook mobile application offers you following advantages:
- No phone calls
- No wait for SMS alerts
- Get your account statements anywhere anytime
- Supports offline mode
- Real time transaction updates
- Customize syncing interval
- Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
- Search and filter facility to find a transaction
- Multiple accounts view
|How to activate FedBook ?|
You can activate FedBook by just sending an SMS from your mobile number which is registered with your bank account.
SMS Format is given below:
FEDBOOK <<Space>> 14 digit account number
SMS should be sent to 919895088888 or 5676762
FedBook App is available for Android and iOS based smartphones, Windows phones and for Blackberry Touch Phones. Go ahead and explore FedBook !
Supported Account Types
FedBook can be activated for Savings, Current or Overdraft accounts.
Downloading and Installing FedBook
Follow simple steps to download and configure:
1. Download the application.
For Android: Download the app from Google play by clicking the link given below:
For iOS: Download the app from Apple store by clicking the link given below:
For Windows: Download the app from Windows store.
2. Enter your mobile number that is registered in bank records. Remember to add country code before mobile number.
3. You receive an SMS in your mobile which will contain the mPIN for FedBook application. Enter the received mPIN in the next screen.
4. The mPIN can be changed instantly to your preference using the lock icon.
5. After logging in, you will directly taken to the home page where you can view your transactions.
6. Slide from the left edge to get the Options menu. Click on any transactions to know the details and add your personal remarks.