Fed Smart has a host of exciting features like:
- 60 Free "Anywhere" Cheque leaves per half year
- Free monthly Account Statements by post
- Free daily email statements, right to your inbox
- Visa International Gold Debit Card
- Free daily cash withdrawals, up to Rs. 75,000/- through ATM's
- Free daily POS transactions up to Rs. 75,000/-
- Temporary overdraft facility through ATM's up to Rs. 25,000/-
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Email alerts
- Free unlimited Demand Drafts
- Free collection of outstation cheques
- Free RTGS / NEFT facility
- 50% concession in Processing Fee / Administration Fee for all Retail Loan Products
- Zero Accounts Maintenance Charge above Free limit
Who can open account?
- Resident Individuals (sole or joint account)
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Clubs or Societies
- Foreign Nationals residing in India (as permitted by Foreign Exchange Management Act)
- Others specifically permitted by RBI
How to open an account?
Opening Fed Smart account is very easy. You can open the account as online or offline.
Pay Tax Online
Pay your Direct and indirect taxes online through FedNet Internet banking facility
Perfect gift for your loved ones
Federal Bank offers FeDelight Gift card - a perfect gift for all occasions- Know more.
Health is wealth
Through our Online Health+Care portal, you can avail the Health checkup services of major hospitals in the country.
Average Monthly balance of Rs. 1,00,000/- is required
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph