FedMobile - is one of the most fast, secure and state-of-the-art Mobile Banking systems in the country with latest technology being employed for its deployment.
- Balance Enquiry - Know the balance of your accounts
- Mini Statement - Get mini statement of your recent transactions
- Send Money- Transfer your funds to Self accounts, Other accounts with Federal Bank and accounts with other banks
- Pay My Bills - Recharge your Mobile, DTH, Data card and pay School Fees
- Self Service:
- Get One Time Password (OTP) for IMPS transactions
- Block your Debit card, in case it is lost or stolen
- Request for a cheque book
- Change your PIN number
Mobile Security Tip
Never connect your mobile phone through an unsecured Wi-Fi connection available in public places
New version of FedMobile is available for Android Phones
New version of FedMobile application for Android based phones is available in Google Play Store for download.
Who can register for FedMobile?
- All Individual Savings account holders with mode of operation as Single or Either or survivor, Anyone or Survivor and or Former or Survivor. However, on-line registration facility is available only for Individuals with mode of operation ‘Single'.
- Accounts of individuals with mode of operation E or S, A or S and or F or S can be registered through the Branches where their accounts are maintained.
- Current Accounts of Individuals and Sole Proprietors can also be registered. However, registration of such accounts is possible through Branches only.
- Accounts of customers with operating mode "Joint" and accounts of minors are not eligible for registration under FedMobile.
How to Register?
Online Registration: Individual Account holders with mode of operation as ‘Single' can register for the facility online using FedNet/Debit Card credentials. Presently this mode is available for Android based app only.
Registration through Branches: Other customers can request for registration through their respective Branches. Click here to download the form.
So, just Download the App, Register and start transacting.