- Convenient zero-balance account for salaried individuals
- 20-Cheque leaves free per half-year
- One Free monthly account statement to be collected from Branch, if not opted for passbook.
- Free Debit Card (Visa International Shop ‘n' Save Debit Card / MasterCard Classic)
- Free daily cash withdrawals up to Rs. 20,000 /- (Shop ‘n' Save) and Rs. 30,000/- (MasterCard classic)
- Free daily POS transactions up to Rs. 30,000/-
- Free Internet banking
- Free Mobile banking
- Free E-mail alerts
- 25% concession on service charges on collection of out-station cheques
- RTGS / NEFT facility available
- 50% concession in processing fee/administration fee for all retail loan products
- Free Personal Accidental Death Cover of Rs. 2 Lakhs*
- Free access to other bank ATMs in India*
* Terms and Conditions apply – Features and Benefits may vary subject to corporate offer
Who Can Apply
- Salaried class individuals of business organizations approved by the bank.
- Minimum 10 savings account of the same organization should be opened
- Employer should maintain an account with Federal Bank
- Up-loadable electronic file should be provided for credit of salary
How to Open Account?
You can open a salary account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
Multi-Channel Banking made easy!
Free feature-packed mobile and Internet banking allows you to bank, anywhere, anytime
Pay Utility Bills at ease !
Our exciting Fed e-pay online bill payment system allows you to pay your utility bills - anytime - from anywhere in the world
Use your account to buy air/rail tickets, shop, do online shopping and a lot more.
- No minimum balance required.
Passport, PAN Card, Voter's Identity Card, Driving License, Identity Card / Confirmation from employer (to the satisfaction of the Bank), Letter from a public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer to the satisfaction of the bank.
Passport, Voter's Identity Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Bank account statement (opened subject to KYC compliance)
Two copies of recent passport size photograph