Fed Rise is an overdraft facility against recurring deposits.
- 90% of the maturity value will be sanctioned at the initial stage itself
- 90% of the balance outstanding in recurring deposit can be availed by the customer at any point of time
- Minimal documentation and Quick processing
- Facility to withdraw the amount through ATM, internet banking, POS and all other channels by linking to savings account balance.
- Repayment can be made as lumpsum
Get upto 90% of Recurring deposit
90% of the balance outstanding in recurring deposit can be availed as overdraft by the customer at any point of time.
Overdraft amount can be withdrawn through Cheque, ATM, POS, Fed Net and Over the counter.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum amount : 90% of the maturity value of the Recurring Deposit
- Tenure: Up to maturity date of Recurring Deposit OR 120 months whichever is lower