Here we enter into the age of Be Your Own Master (BYOM). So far it was 24*7 banking services. Now, it is 24*7 loans from Federal Bank!
You can now apply for loan against your fixed deposits online through FedNet. You decide the time, you decide the loan amount, you invoke the loan processing system, the loan is sanctioned online, Funds will be available to use in multi-channels within next one working hour !
- Fully automated digital loan
- Online loan processing without visiting the bank
- Paperless activity
- Loan amount up to Rs 5 L
- Loan can be availed as overdraft as well as Term Loan
- Facility to close loan online
- Facility to use funds through multi channels like ATM, Cheque, Internet banking and mobile banking
Who can apply?
Individuals (Residents, Non-Residents, PIOs)
How to avail the loan?
- Log into FedNet
- Click Accounts menu
- Select "Services" sub menu
- Choose the option "Loan Against Deposits"
- Loan amount gets credited to your savings account instantly, on approval* (* approval process may take minimum one hour as per the requirements of the bank)
Documents Required for Loan processing
This is a paperless online process and no documents need to be submitted.
Remaining period of deposit subject to a maximum of (30 months for Demand loan / 72 months for Overdraft)
Repayment of the loan can be made using any one of the ways:
How much can you borrow?
Up to 90% of the deposit value subject to maximum of Rs 5L
Terms & Conditions
- Lien on deposit
- Rupees deposits in the name of individulas will be accepted
- 0.15% of the limit + ST as applicable (Applicable only for Fed Rise facilty)
- This facility is available for Advance Against Deposits (Demand Loan), Easy Cash (OD against deposits), Fed Rise (Rising Overdraft against recurring deposits).
- Application for the loan can be submitted 24X7, 365 days. However, applications submitted after the banking hours will be attended on the next working day.
The online loan facility is available to only individuals having deposits in the sole name but not available against the deposits in joint names/minor names/FCNR deposits/deposits in the name of third parties and Companies. Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof.
The terms and conditions mentioned above and elsewhere under the scheme are subject to modification from time to time solely at Bank's discretion.