Corporate Social Responsibility
For Federal Bank, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has been an inherited and inbuilt element of its culture from the day the bank was founded.
Present activities of the Bank in the area of Education include
- Distribution of scholarships every year to the poor students of following disciplines, through FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation: Medicine, Engineering, Business Management, B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Agriculture.
- Training / counseling / development centres for the benefit of various sectors especially small farmers and people engaged in small/cottage/tiny industries.
- Conducting National level Essay competitions
Present activities of the Bank in the area of Health care involve:
- Sponsoring rehabilitation centres for HIV patients and Cancer patients
- Sponsoring trauma care units including ambulances, counseling centres, Dialysis centres
- Sponsoring Old Age Homes, Alzheimer's/Dementia care centres etc.
- Partnering with Public Health Services to provide amenities in large Government Hospitals to help the poor.
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation
Bank has instituted a public charitable trust by name Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation in 1996 to perpetuate the fond memory of late K. P. Hormis, the founder of the Bank. The activities of the Trust are directed towards inculcating better knowledge and awareness in the field of banking through training programmes, focused seminars, awards and so on.
Read more about Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation