Contact Center is your single point contact with the bank. Dial the pan India toll free number 1800 - 425 - 1199 Or 1800 - 420 - 1199 to avail the services of the Contact Center. Customers from abroad can dial +91- 484 - 2630994 or +91-484-2630995. Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you. They will divulge information regarding your accounts only after proper identification. For verification you will be requested to provide the following information.
For general enquiries:
Full name and Account number along with any two of the following details:
- Communication address registered with bank records
- ATM card number
- Customer id
- Last 3 transactions
You can also contact us via Email : email@example.com
For queries related to FedNet Internet Banking:
FedNet User ID, Full Name, Email ID registered with bank records and any one of the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Customer ID
- ATM Card Number
You can also contact us via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Center will help you with the following
- Information regarding our products.
- Balance in your Account.
- Fate inquiry about your cheques (both local clearing and outstation cheques).
- Clarifications regarding entries in the account.
- Location of Branches and ATMs.
- Information on service charges & interest rates.
- Escalation of customer complaints.
- Your suggestions on our products and services.
- Request for unlocking your FEDNET accounts and reissue of password.
- Status of your ATM card.
Through Telebanking facility you can know
An IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and Telebanking are provided at the Contact Center.
A customer needs to register through IVR for availing Telebanking facility. The customer will be provided with a four digit TPIN (Telebanking Personal Identification Number – similar to the PIN used in ATMs). This facility can be availed from any land line / mobile connection. The Contact Center Executives will help the customers in registering TPIN. The following facilities are offered through Telebanking.
1. The balance in your Account.
2. The last 5 transactions in your account.
3. Request Cheque Books.
4. Status enquiry on payment of Cheques issued by you.
5. Details like Amount, Instalment Amount, Instalment due date etc, about your loan accounts.
6. Details like account no. amount, Interest Rate, Maturity Amount etc, about your term deposit accounts.
7. Transfer funds between your accounts (maximum of Rs 5000 per transaction) and to third party accounts (maximum of Rs 2500 per transaction). There is a total ceiling of Rs 10,000 per day per customer*.
To Register for Telebanking, please submit Tele banking request at your branch. Visit Forms & Stationery page to download the application form.