Personal BankingFind your best suited accounts, get loans for your dream, use our online services and watch out more from personal banking..
NRI BankingWant to transfer funds, open deposits, use our online services - find out our offerings for NRI customers
- SME- Business
SME- BusinessFind your best suited accounts, get loans for your business and know more about our e-commerce and technology backed services
Corporate BankingExperience convenient and efficient business banking - find our power packed services for Corporate
- Accounts & Deposits
- Banking Services
- Insurance & Investments
- Accounts & Deposits
- Transfer Money to India
- Banking Services
- SME- Business
Build Your Career with us
Federal Bank has embarked on a journey that would take us to different geographies in the country and beyond. The journey also intends to help raise our performance standards in tune with the changing tides. Join us on this exciting journey and take steps into the world of opportunities where each day would be exciting, fruitful and fulfilling.
Federal Bank is hiring dynamic individuals who are looking for a challenging work environment and a progressive career.
Recruitment of Clerks and Officers
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway
Edit/ Print online application
12.09.2013 to 27.09.2013
Recruitment for the post of Clerks
- Selection List – Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra states
- Results of the online aptitude test for the post of clerk
- List of candidates whose interview is scheduled on 19th/21st/ 22nd/23rd November 2013
- List of candidates whose interview is scheduled at Chennai & New Delhi during December 2013
- List of candidates whose interview is scheduled at Coimbatore, Indore & Jaipur during December 2013
- Rescheduling of interview scheduled at New Delhi on 04.12.2013
- Download call letter for interview
- Download Personal Data Form
Recruitment for the post of Officers
Be challenged everyday and let your creative juices flow – Everyday at Federal Bank is filled with challenges. Creativity, innovation and out of the box thinking is required not just at the corporate level but also the front line. We are a Bank that strives to give the very best to our customers and it requires us to be on our toes.
Dream, let dream and live dreams – Dreams enlighten our spirits and help us achieve our goals. We are here to dream BIG, let others dream BIG and also live all our dreams BIG. The Bank has a vision for the future, a vision that encompasses the growth of the organisation, its patrons and the society as a whole. The Bank has a horde of products and services and is spreading into the deepest pockets of the country and beyond to reach out to the millions to help them realise their dream. Sometimes a small act of confidence can make a lot of difference. That is why we are here.
Light up lives – A Bank committed to the society and its environment. A Bank that does more than just banking, Federal Bank works within the society and for the well being of individuals, families, communities and the environment at large. Very much a green institution, the Bank has been slowly adopting practices that are eco friendly. Our workforce is very much part of our CSR activities and their involvement inspires us to reach out to more people across the country and beyond.
Life as a Federal
Engagement activities – Employees will be able to perform well when they are truly engaged and feel one with the organisation. We work not just to engage the workforce we also aim at bringing the family into the fold. There lies the concept of Federal Family. A truly engaged workforce is the soul of the organisation and they drive us forward with their enthusiasm, energy and relentless pursuit for excellence.
Recognition programs – Recognition is the ultimate reward anyone can get. The pride, the contentment and the joy is the reward for hard hours put in. The Bank recognises its employees through a scheme of recognition programs each specifically designed to cater to the different job nature prevalent in the organisation. With recognition comes a scale of higher responsibility and challenges that would be beneficial to both the employee and the organisation.
Developmental programs – We aim at the holistic development of an individual. The Bank has a state of the art training facility, the Federal Knowledge and Development Centre. With an in house capacity of around 200 employees at a time, the centre boasts of amenities like conference halls, computer labs, quarters for residential learning, fully equipped library and many more that facilitates learning. The Bank has a rigorous procedure for learning and development and maintains that the employees are developed holistically during their tenure at the Bank.
Welcome to Federal Bank Job Portal
Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank is on the constant lookout for talented and dynamic individuals who wish to take up a challenging and fulfilling career. A Job in Federal Bank is not just a job, it is a journey filled with loads of exciting moments and opportunities which will develop you into a holistic banker and make you a warm and a wonderful person. If you want to be part of this one big family, please use this moment to register yourself in our Job Portal and we will get in touch with you shortly.
The online portal can be accessed 24x7x365 and all you need to do is fill in your details in the online format provided in the portal and submit the format
Register your resume with us
- Click on the 'Sign Up' button on the top right side of this page
- Fill up all the details required in the application and click the "Submit" button and the online application will be registered.
- If the application is accepted a Resume ID and Password will appear for the online registration immediately on the screen.
- An e-mail incorporating the Resume ID and password will be sent to the e-mail id provided by you within 3 days from the date of successful registration.
- Resume once submitted can be edited. You can login using the Resume ID and password.
- You should have an e-mail id which shall be valid for the duration of the recruitment process. In case the applicant does not have a valid e-mail id, he/she has to create a new email id before registering the resume online.
- A resume not visited/ edited for a period of six months or more will not be considered for the any job openings.
If you are a new user, please click the 'Apply Now' button. If you are already registered, please click the 'Login' button.