How to Open an Account
Follow these simple steps to open an account with us.
Download and fill the Account Opening Form.
Submit the Filled Application Form to your nearest branch along with required documents.
Receive your Welcome Kit, Debit Card and FedNet PINmailer at your doorstep.
How to Submit the Form
- Federal bank's account opening happens centrally.
- Branch will send your request to our Central Processing Centre (CPC).
- You will receive a welcome kit at the address furnished in the AOF in 7 days which will have your account number and personalised Cheque Book.
International Debit Card and Internet Banking Password
- You have to collect the ATM PIN Mailer (password) for your debit card from your branch.
- Your Debit card and FedNet pin mailer (password for internet banking) will reach your address by post
- If you are an NRI then your Debit card and ATM PIN will be despatched to your branch and FedNet PIN will be send to your address directly.
Are You in a Hurry?
If you are in a hurry to open the account there's a speedier way:
- You can opt for pre-opened kit containing account number, non-personalised ATM card, and non- personalised cheque book.
- You can start remitting funds to the account from the same day onwards.
- Withdrawals are allowed only after activation of the account. So you cannot issue a cheque against the account till the activation is over.
If you are a NRI then your pre-opened kit will carry FedNet PIN mailer, non-personalised ATM card, and non- personalised cheque book.
Activation of Pre-Opened Kit
Personalizing Debit Card and Chequebook
- The Debit Card and Cheque Book received in your welcome kit can be personalised by giving a request to branch/ representative.